“A man cant ride on your back until its bent”-MLK
In this day and age, everyone runs around screaming “I’m a king.” They wear it on their sleeves, their arms, their shirts, and even their faces, but are they truly understanding the meaning behind it? I’ll admit I was one of that flock that was ignorant of the words’ true meaning and purpose behind those who live up to the expectation of kingship.
With the word, comes a lifestyle of moral highroad and obligation to uphold the values of all the great leaders that came before you. They paved a path that very few nowadays are willing to put forth the effort to follow. Taking the moral high road is a lot harder in the flesh. To turn the other cheek when ignorance is in your face. to defend your core values with a soft hand to deter from causing a greater problem. All these things come with being a true king and leader.
but that’s why they say with life comes experience and as you grow from those experiences you grow into your power and you realize a real king rules not always by leading but also by following. Following the advice of his peers, following the youth and protecting them as they grow, following the old and learning from their mistakes.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy” – MLK. Never falter in your convictions and never waiver on your passions, great kings lead by example of actions and not just words alone..
- A grudge….What is it to you?
- ADULTHOOD” WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME”?
- death, no matter how fast you are he is always right besides you
- depression takes different forms and hits many people what does it look to you……..?
- DREAMS, WHEN IS IT TOO LATE TO STOP OR START?
- HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED…
- IS IT A DISEASE OR A STATE OF MIND?
- social inequalities, what do they mean to you?
- talk, talk , talk
- that creeping sensation that wont go away
- that time of year again……
- The process to change
- the tiger in the cage
- THESE KIDS! CURSES&BLESSINGS
- to live life fulfilled….
- what is love
- what’s does it mean to be free?
- why am I working again?
- will u die in bliss or regret?
Leave a Reply