the tiger in the cage
podcast version available clink link to listen
The biggest challenge in life for a man is to have to sit and think about his wrongs. No king wants to admit that he made the wrong decisions for himself or his constituents. To have to sit and come to that realization is one of the hardest things to do for a man. And to have to accept that you have no freedom, no nothing because of the actions you made. When you look up, even in the middle of the summer, and you know the rest of the world is enjoying sunshine, your sky is grey and gloomy. Those days that seem to fly by for the world, go in slow motion. They seem to drag into a never-ending abyss. The only thing you can do is plan for the future by contemplating past mistakes. And all you can think about is the day you gain the thing that was stripped from you, due to these mistakes, you're going to soar higher than the clouds and experience everything life has to offer, you're going to love harder and talk softer, you're going to be present for everyone that has missed and craved you in your absence. You make a solemn vow that your past mistakes won't dictate your current actions and create a future already lived.
Join 16 other followers
- A grudge….What is it to you?
- ADULTHOOD” WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME”?
- death, no matter how fast you are he is always right besides you
- depression takes different forms and hits many people what does it look to you……..?
- DREAMS, WHEN IS IT TOO LATE TO STOP OR START?
- HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED…
- IS IT A DISEASE OR A STATE OF MIND?
- King? Its more then a word!
- social inequalities, what do they mean to you?
- talk, talk , talk
- that creeping sensation that wont go away
- that time of year again……
- The process to change
- THESE KIDS! CURSES&BLESSINGS
- to live life fulfilled….
- what is love
- what’s does it mean to be free?
- why am I working again?
- will u die in bliss or regret?
Leave a Reply